COVID-19 UPDATE: A message to all AlignTec Customers
Effective March 20, 2020
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases continue to manifest throughout the U.S., we want to assure our customers that AlignTec is carefully monitoring the rapidly changing situation and responding accordingly. Our top priority is the safety, health, and welfare of our team members, customers, and community while making every effort to prevent or minimize disruptions to internet service.
Based on current recommendations from local, state and federal health officials, we have taken the following steps, effective immediately:
- Our walk-in customer service office is closed to the public and will remain closed until current health department restrictions are lifted. Our business continues to operate and serve our customers who can communicate with us via our website at https://aligntec.net/contact/ or by phone at (970) 375-2771. AlignTec hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, observed holidays excepted.
- Payments can be made online at https://portal.aligntec.net/clientarea.php or sent via U.S. mail to P.O. Box 2160, Durango, CO 81302.
- New service installations are being conducted on a limited basis and with strict protocols for customers who do not currently have internet access. For information, please call (970) 375-2771.
- Maintenance and repair service for existing customers is temporarily restricted to outdoor and exterior work or interior work if necessary, to restore connectivity.
- For equipment pickup and returns, please call (970) 375-2771 to coordinate.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this period of extreme caution should increased demand on our networks from remote work and schooling cause any temporary speed or performance issues. Please be assured that we are working continuously to keep you optimally connected while doing our part to keep our staff and community healthy.
The AlignTec Team